Monday, October 15, 2007

Sniffapalooza

I will be heading back to Manhattan this weekend for a 2-day fall fragrance premire extravaganza. We'll be meeting perfumers and representitives from over 65 high-end companies and sampling their latest offerings at a variety of stores around the city including Bergdorfs, Bendel's, Bond, Takashimaya & L'Artisan. It is going to be the largest scent event ever arranged! Best of all, they're including samples from my new Mademoiselle Collection in the swag bags right along with the samples from top French and Italian perfumeries! It's going to be an amazing networking opportunity and I'm thrilled to be able to participate.

This past weekend I attended a scent event at Fred Segal's and got to meet Ron Robinson of Apothia and sample exclusive scents from Givaudan (the largest fragrance house in the world). We also learned about scent trends and how they affect the market. They are working on putting together a huge LA event for Spring and I'm told Hannah's Handprints will be invited to be part of it.

Wish me luck in my fragrant travels!

XOXO

No comments: